Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Study For Biology Lab



Sandro Mazzola (Turin, 67 years) said that the calcium has died because the Dodge is frowned upon and that children prefer skiing to the ball. Mazzola, now a commentator for RAI, was the front of the great interest that, under the command of Helenio Herrera, raised two European Cups in 1964 and 1965.

Question. Do you still like football?
Response. To me yes. Italian children are now no longer play football. I have a nephew 14 years, at Christmas or Easter is coupled with all the cousins \u200b\u200bare 25 and 11 to play there. Prefer to go skiing. They live off, so players no longer leave. Gone are the small place for the Church. I played in a 20 by 30 meters. We were 35 and had to haggle. That they did, did not play ever. Now all are big gaps in the calcium Dodge is not well seen. Prima physical. We have Totti, Del Piero, Cassano, and who else? We were wrong.
P. How was the football when you play?
R. Mine was the generation that had not experienced war, but she had just left. There was hunger and poor children we had no other than football. You could run a bike, but to buy a bike had to have money. To purchase a plastic ball would do a collection. And I could not wait to arrive on Sunday to go to a small place for the church to play. And the priest, Mr. Giordano, did not give us the keys if we were all the Mass at 7.30 am. In the field you did what you wanted, without more, not schemes.
P. "Not when he arrived at Inter?
R. No. When I was the tiniest and weakest, put me wing. I hated, suffered, it was a hell to be stuck with lime. But I learned, because Giuseppe Meazza, my coach, he taught life and very little football.
P. What was it?
R. an exceptional person. He was responsible for the lower grades. It was already a little older and spent the winter in plain clothes watching from afar. When it was the warmth of spring put a tracksuit and fell to the turf. Asked her to play with us. I loved having you on the field, I've never seen anyone with his ball-striking. The ball went so quick and strong and it seemed that did not cost any effort. Taught us to be correct. Once, in a game that I played wing not played ball I complained to a colleague: 'Damn, is that I spend not one. " Meazza heard me and gave me the anger: 'A view pastina [something like pasta], I've won two World Cups and I've never complained about a colleague, the next time I hear you say that you do not return to play. "
P. What were the costumes?
R. had some showers and the bathrooms were to make everything up. The San Siro dressing room were glued to each other. And as heated in the locker room door, rivals and you will see them. At that time there were 15 who were summoned. Helenio remember, in a derby, he had to be heated to a colleague in the dressing room to shake off the Milan. The Wizard was demonic.
P. What concentrations?
R. sometimes lasted six days. And played escape from time to time. I remember Burgnich, which apodábamos the priest, studying the movements HH told me one day: 'Helenio shoes left at the door and turned on the lamp nightstand. It's a trap, when he does that is that goes to his house to sleep. Let's go. " I went to the garage to take the car, looked Helenio window and suddenly I see him moving his head from side to side. Caught us. As we escaped the next day the anger was huge.
P. was the first to leave the girlfriends go to hotels ...
R. would be in Rome because I never saw Inter get one. Even threatened to go on strike to shorten the rallies. We managed to convince even Luisito Suarez, the professional player that I knew, who always said the same thing: 'In Franco's Spain there this strike. " One day he told President Angelo Moratti planted us, and we said, 'I love see the face that makes the brain '.
P. Does the brain called HH?
R. Yes, because it was to go crazy. When HH came to Italy's football was hardly professional. He invented and imposed harsh rules. I was 11, when Inter was mascot, saw people smoking in the locker room, with two stretches played, no heat. Helenio revolutionized it all, was the inventor of modern football. Always wore a black trench coat and looked at you with those piercing black eyes so that scares you. When I was talking about bringing you always did your finger to the face.
P. You mean something other than football?
R. No. We just said we did not go through girlfriends. Do not watch, but because he realized watching you train.
P. How held the intercontinental title?
R. In Buenos Aires we had 20 days concentrates. We arrived at the hotel and Helenio Cup offered us a glass of water, a wine and vegetable soup. We looked at all deluded: we are world champions and no champagne? "Sunday is against Varese League, 'he said. Not that it was the Juve! He always thought about the next opponent. We climbed all the rooms and we went down to the half hour when Helenio already asleep. Peiró began to make sangria, we drank champagne and we all empty bottles at the door of Helenio. The next morning went like crazy for the doctor, it is assumed that we had to watch ...
P. What were the talks?
R. The famous Confessioni . Helenio taught you a picture of your opponent and I explained all the features. Once, before a game against Everton, he said, 'Look at this, you know that until you have put in jail for spanking. Paste as a forger and do not be so quick with the ball going to crush you. " Trained head before the legs, as Mourinho.
P. What stage impressed?
R. The old Anfield. It was all wood, all sang and were hitting with their feet, had an enormous echo. And the Bernabeu, I stared wondering if it was true. The same thing happened to Alfredo di Stefano, for me it was God and when I met him at the Prater in Vienna at the end of 1964 I stood gaping at him. In the tunnel there was almost no light, just a couple of bulbs and I looked at Fred and I felt that measured two meters. Luisito Suarez remember I said, 'Sandra, you stay here looking at Alfredo, we we will play the final. " Smith was the commander. A day against Palermo threw me a pass to the left. I went for the ball, but when I saw that I stopped coming to her. Luisito anger threw me: 'What the hell do I never miss a pass. " And it was true, never fails.
P. "Today is someone quality?
R. No, you may be closer Xavi and Iniesta.
P. encountered Barça Are?
R. No, I always played against Real Madrid of Di Stefano and Puskas Gento. When we won in Vienna I was like a madman for the shirt of Di Stefano but I found Puskas on the road. He said, 'Congratulations, I played against your father, are worthy of being his son. " And he gave me his shirt. I still cherish.
P. Mourinho Is there anything that reminds Helenio?
R. That ball has returned to training. Always train with her. It is a great motivator. Inter now works because everyone knows what to do and because each one has had to get the job, including Eto'o. Like Helenio Mourinho kept us all awake. In fact, stop being a great team when we thought we were the best. There is no one to study both rivals like Mourinho. Have looked for hours and hours of videos about Barcelona. And nothing caught him off guard.
P. How Barca beats?
R. Denying Messi received the ball and preventing Xavi make your game.
P. What do you remember of your father [Valentino, who died in the crash of Superga Torino in 1949]?
R. That was half marking 25 goals a year, said that football was a lot easier ... but mixing technique and strength.


19/4/2010 Source: ElPais.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment